Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Gnocchi - The Daring Cook Challenge September 2013

Todd, who is The Daring Kitchen’s AWESOME webmaster and an amazing cook, is our September Daring Cooks’ host! Todd challenged us to make light and fluffy potato Gnocchi and encouraged us to flavor the lil pillows of goodness and go wild with a sauce to top them with!

PB and J weren't too keen on the gnocchi served with a choice of cilantro pesto and marinara for lunch.
(I know, it wasn't too appetizing on the picture either, but "I" love the cilantro pesto.)

I tossed the left over gnocchi in olive oil, onion and shrimp for dinner and that was a bigger hit with the boys, especially PB. 

It's a fulfilling challenge overall. Thank you, Todd!







4 comments:

  1. I have to admit - those leftovers would win with me too :) Glad you enjoyed the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day and congrats on completing the challenge too!
    I don't know why I have never added shrimp/prawns to gnocchi but looks lovely too!
    Cheers! Joanne
    Viewed as Part of The Daring Kitchen Cooks Challenge Sept 2013

    ReplyDelete