Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beautiful Bread - The Daring Baker Challenge February 2014

Beauty surrounded the Daring Bakers this month as our host, Sawsan, of chef in disguise, challenged us to make beautiful, filled breads. Who knew breads could look as great as
they taste?


I love baking my own bread. So thank you, Sawsan, for the great challenge of baking beautifully formed breads.

I made the cinnamon sweet bread but skipped the condensed milk drizzles. It think it tasted like a dryer, and healthier?, version of cinnamon rolls. Not too bad. 

I totally forgot to take pictures until it was in the oven, so here's the end product. 


It puffed up a little more than expected, browned a little faster than expected and turned out not as beautiful as expected :) But I learned something new. Isn't that the idea?




No comments:

Post a Comment